Gluten Free Strawberry Muffins
Another easy recipe and kid-friendly. Don't have strawberries? You could easily substitute blueberries instead! I used king arthur's gluten free baking mix but you could sub for another instead.
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free all purpose baking mix I used King Arthur Flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter or oil of choice
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries could use frozen or blueberries instead!
- cinnamon sugar for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Grease 9 wells of a muffin tin or line muffin tin with liners.
Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl. Set aside.
Whisk melted butter/oil, eggs, milk and vanilla in a bowl.
Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Make sure to scrape down sides of bowl to fully combine. Get rid of any lumps!
Fold in strawberries.
Fill muffin cups almost full. Then sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
Let muffins sit in pan for 10 minutes and then bake at 350 for 20-24 minutes. Muffins are done when you’ve inserted a toothpick, and toothpick comes out clean!
Let cool for 5 minutes and then transfer from muffin tin to a rock to cool.